Heather R Greene MSN, FNP, AOCNPNurse Practitioner, The West Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee
Heather joined The West Clinic team 5 years ago, having been an oncology nurse practitioner for the last 15 years. She currently works in the outpatient setting, managing a variety of medical oncology patients including those with genitourinary disease, in which her collaborating physician has a special interest. She is also a sub-investigator on several genitourinary protocols at West Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Heather earned her BSN in 2000 and her MSN in 2002, both from the University of Tennessee. She has been a contributing author on several occasions for the Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology (JADPRO) and the Oncology Nursing Society, most recently authoring a chapter for the Advanced Oncology Certification Review and Resource Manual. She has spoken locally and nationally on a variety of topics as it pertains to managing the medical oncology patient.
Heather Greene, MSN, FNP, AOCNP is a member of the Speakers’ Bureau for Pfizer, Inc.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Hypertensive Patient on Pazopanib
- Thyroid Dysfunction in RCC
- Oligometastatic RCC With Favorable Risk Factors
- Amygdala Metastases in 61 Year Old Male With Longstanding History of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- RCC With Stable Mets to the Pancreas
- Evaluation for Third Line Therapy
- RCC Patient With a History of Multiple Malignancies
- RCC Presenting With Spinal Metastasis
- Next Steps for mRCC Patient Stable on Sorafenib
- Optimizing Patient Adherence to Targeted Therapies in RCC