Heather R Greene MSN, FNP, AOCNPNurse Practitioner, The West Clinic, Memphis, Tennessee
Heather joined The West Clinic team 5 years ago, having been an oncology nurse practitioner for the last 15 years. She currently works in the outpatient setting, managing a variety of medical oncology patients including those with genitourinary disease, in which her collaborating physician has a special interest. She is also a sub-investigator on several genitourinary protocols at West Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Heather earned her BSN in 2000 and her MSN in 2002, both from the University of Tennessee. She has been a contributing author on several occasions for the Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology (JADPRO) and the Oncology Nursing Society, most recently authoring a chapter for the Advanced Oncology Certification Review and Resource Manual. She has spoken locally and nationally on a variety of topics as it pertains to managing the medical oncology patient.
Heather Greene, MSN, FNP, AOCNP is a member of the Speakers’ Bureau for Pfizer, Inc.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- High-Dose IL-2 in the Era of Targeted Therapy
- Patient With a History of Multiple RCC Tumors
- Risk of Distinctive Hair Changes Associated With Pazopanib in Patients With RCC vs Patients Without RCC
- ASCO GU 2017: Heather Greene's Abstract Recommendations
- Managing Pneumonitis Associated With PD1 Checkpoint Inhibitors in RCC
- Incidence of PD-1 Inhibitor–Related Pneumonitis in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Current Management of RCC With Sarcomatoid Features?
- RCC With Solitary Rib Met
- 2016 Top Stories in RCC: Quality of Life
- Metastatic Papillary Kidney Cancer