Isabel Cunningham MDAdjunct Associate Research Scientist, Division of Hematology Oncology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York
With broad experience in both academic oncology and clinical research, Dr. Cunningham provides a crucial bridge between community and academic medicine. Dr. Cunningham received her AB from Bryn Mawr College and her MD from Yale University School of Medicine. Her postgraduate training included a fellowship in hematology-oncology and bone marrow transplant at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Cunningham has held academic positions at Memorial Sloan-Kettering and several other universities, and she is currently conducting research at Columbia University. She has published extensively and has been a reviewer for Blood, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Experimental Hematology, and Leukemia & Lymphoma.
Adjunct Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University
Bryn Mawr College, AB
Yale University School of Medicine, MD
Resident, Internal Medicine, Presbyterian Hospital, New York
Fellow, Hematology/Oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
DisclosuresDr. Cunningham does not have any financial disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Dr. Isabel Cunningham: Treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Comes of Age
- Long-Term Posttransplant Bortezomib Boosts Outcome in Myeloma With del(17p13)
- Genetics May Play Role in Anthracycline-Induced Cardiomyopathy
- A View on Leukemia News From ASCO 2011
- Zalutumumab Plus Best Supportive Care Beneficial In SCCHN
- Pralatrexate Effective in Relapsed/Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- 8-Year Follow-Up of Imatinib-Treated Ph+ CML in CCyR After AutoSCT