Paul G. Hazen MDClinical Professor of Dermatology, Case-Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio; Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio; Director, Division of Dermatology, Fairview General Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
Paul G. Hazen, MD. has been a member of Associates in Dermatology, Inc. since 1977. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Albion College and Medical degree from the University of Michigan. Internship and residency were completed at the University Hospitals of Cleveland.
Dr. Hazen holds the appointments of Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Case-Western Reserve University School of Medicine and Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is Director of the Division of Dermatology at Fairview General Hospital. He has been listed by Cleveland Magazine as being one of the "Top Docs" of Northeast Ohio, and by Northern Ohio Live Magazine as one of the top surgeons of the Greater Cleveland area. He is also included in the publication "Best Doctors in America".
Dr. Hazen is Board Certified in Dermatology and Mohs Micrographic Surgery & Oncology, and certified by the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. He is also a member of the Laser Institute of America, American Academy of Dermatology, Cleveland Dermatological Society, Academy of Medicine of Cleveland, American Medical Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Ohio Society for Dermatological Surgery, Innominatum Society, American Society for Mohs Surgery, American Society for Dermatological Surgery, a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Society of Investigative Dermatology, Masters Dermatology Association, Association of Academic Dermatological Surgeons, International Society for Dermatogical Surgery and Dermatology Foundation.
He has authored numerous papers, articles and one book on the recognition and treatment of skin disorders. He specializes in Mohs micrographically controlled surgery for skin cancers, Chemical Peels, Laser, Collagen and Dermal Fillers, Hidradenitissuppurativa, Scelerotherapy, and the removal of malignant and pre malignant skin growths.
Dr. Hazen holds hospital privileges at Fairview General Hospital, University Hospitals of Cleveland, St. John West Shore Hospital, Metro Health Medical Center and Lorain Community Health Partners
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Relationship Between Patient-Estimated Numbers of Painful Hidradenitis Suppurativa Lesions Over 4 Weeks vs Clinician's Lesion Count at the Time of Examination
- Disease Trajectories for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa May Suffer From Neuropathic Pain
- High-Dose, High-Frequency Infliximab for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Intralesional Triamcinolone May Not Be Beneficial for Treating Acute Hidradenitis Suppurativa Lesions
- All-Cause Mortality Among Patients With Hidradentitis Suppurativa
- Comorbidity Burden Among Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Recurrences of Hidradenitis Suppurativa After Radical Surgery
- Antiandrogen Therapy With Spironolactone for the Treatment of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Uncovering Burden Disparity: A Comparative Analysis of the Impact of Psoriasis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa