James F. Libecco MDClinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio; Dermatologist, Akron Skin Center, Akron, Ohio
James Libecco, MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio and Assistant Professor at the Northeastern Ohio Medical University.
After receiving his medical degree from the Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Dr. Libecco completed internship and residency in the Department of Dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic. After this, he became the Director of Research as well as the Director of the Phototherapy and Cutaneous Care Center at the Cleveland Clinic. From there he went to private practice with a focus on psoriatic care and laser therapy for medical and cosmetic conditions.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Tofacitinib, an Oral Janus Kinase Inhibitor, for the Treatment of Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
- Baricitinib, an Oral JAK1/JAK2 Inhibitor, Effective for Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
- Adverse Effects of Biologic Agents in Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
- Consensus Regarding a Patient-Centered Approach to Treatment Decisions in Psoriasis
- Similar Efficacy and Safety for Biologic and Conventional Systemic Therapies for Older Psoriasis Patients
- Differences in Treatment Response With Early vs Late Onset of Psoriasis
- Human Monoclonal Antibody MABp1 for Psoriasis
- FDA Approves New Psoriasis Drug Cosentyx
- Combining Biologics With Methotrexate in Psoriasis
- Safety of Therapies for the Treatment of Psoriasis in the Elderly