James F. Libecco MDClinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio; Dermatologist, Akron Skin Center, Akron, Ohio
James Libecco, MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio and Assistant Professor at the Northeastern Ohio Medical University.
After receiving his medical degree from the Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Dr. Libecco completed internship and residency in the Department of Dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic. After this, he became the Director of Research as well as the Director of the Phototherapy and Cutaneous Care Center at the Cleveland Clinic. From there he went to private practice with a focus on psoriatic care and laser therapy for medical and cosmetic conditions.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Efficacy of Guselkumab vs Adalimumab and Placebo for Psoriasis in Specific Body Regions
- Healthcare Costs Among the Costliest Patients With Psoriasis
- Infections in Patients With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis Treated With Ixekizumab
- British Association of Dermatologists Guidelines for Biologic Therapy for Psoriasis
- Risankizumab vs Ustekinumab for Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- Cardiovascular Event Risk Assessment in Psoriasis Patients Treated With TNF-α Inhibitors Versus Methotrexate
- Fatigue as a Symptom in Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Patients With Psoriasis Not at Higher Risk for Infections With Anti-TNF Agents Than With Non-Biologics
- HLA-Cw6 Homozygosity in Plaque Psoriasis Is Associated With Streptococcal Throat Infections and Improvement After Tonsillectomy
- Efficacy of Tofacitinib for Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis