Sarah B. Goldberg MD, MPHAssociate Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology), Yale School of Medicine/Yale Cancer Center, New Haven, Connecticut
Dr. Sarah Goldberg is an Associate Professor of Medicine in the division of Medical Oncology at the Yale School of Medicine and Yale Cancer Center. She specializes in the treatment of thoracic malignancies. Her research interests include personalized medicine and immunotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer and identification of biomarkers that predict response to treatment.
DisclosuresDr. Sarah Goldberg reports receiving research funding from AstraZeneca and Boehringer Ingelheim, and consulting for AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Genetech, Amgen, Spectrum, Blueprint Medicine, Sanofi Genzyme, Daiichi-Sankyo, Takeda, and Janssen.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Sotorasib for KRAS G12C-Mutated Lung Cancer
- ASCO 2021: Abstract Recommendations From Dr. Sarah Goldberg for Lung Cancer
- Pemetrexed Plus Platinum ± Pembrolizumab in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Nonsquamous NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab vs Chemotherapy for PD-L1–High Metastatic NSCLC
- CNS Disease Control in Patients With NSCLC Brain Metastases Treated With ICIs Plus Cranial Radiotherapy
- High-Risk Clinicopathologic Features and Outcomes Among Patients Receiving Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Erlotinib vs Etoposide/Cisplatin With Radiotherapy in Unresectable Stage III EGFR Mutation–Positive NSCLC
- 2020 Top Stories in Oncology: Osimertinib in Early-Stage EGFR-Mutant NSCLC
- Lorlatinib as First-Line Treatment for ALK-Positive Advanced Lung Cancer
- Sotorasib for KRAS G12C Mutated Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer