Annette Hasenburg Prof., Dr, medDirector of Obstetrics and Gynecology Mainz University Medical Center, Mainz, Germany
Dr. Annette Hasenburg is the Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mainz University Medical Center in Mainz, Germany. She is Head of the ESGO (European Society of Gynaecologic Oncology) Task Force Psycho-Oncology, and is on the board of directors of the Institute of Sexuality and Health of the University Freiburg in Freiburg, Germany.
Dr. Hasenburg received her medical degree from Ruhr-University, Bochum, Germany, where she also received residency training in internal medicine (Evangelisches Krankenhaus Herne) and obstetrics and gynecology (Marienhospital Herne). She received specialist training and qualification in psychotherapy at the Institute of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine in Düsseldorf. She completed a postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology Division, at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
Until joining the Mainz University Medical Center early in 2016, Dr. Hasenburg was Vice Chairman of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics and Associate Professor at the University of Freiburg School of Medicine.
Since 2018, Dr. Hasenburg has been on the Board of Directors of the AGO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Gynäkologische Onkologie).
Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mainz University Medical Center, Mainz, Germany; Head, ESGO (European Society of Gynaecologic Oncology) Task Force Psycho-Oncology
Prof. Dr. med: Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
Postdoctoral fellowship: obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology Division, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Qualification in Psychotherapy, Institute of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine, Düsseldorf, Germany
DisclosuresDr. Annette Hasenburg receives honoraria expenses from: AstraZeneca; MedConcept GmbH, Med update GmbH; Pfizer; Promedicis GmbH; Roche Pharma AG; Streamedup!GmbH; Tesaro Bio Germany GmbH; she is a consultant/on the advisory board for: PharmaMar; Promedicis GmbH; Pierre Fabre Pharma GmbH; Roche
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Efficacy and Safety of Avelumab for Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Ovarian Cancer
- Minimally Invasive vs Abdominal Radical Hysterectomy for Cervical Cancer
- ASCO 2018: Best in Ovarian Cancer
- ASCO 2018: Abstract Recommendations From Dr. Annette Hasenburg
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy in Ovarian Cancer
- 2017 Top Stories in Oncology: Lymphadenectomy in Ovarian Tumors
- ESMO 2017: Recommendations From Dr. Annette Hasenburg
- Beneficial Effects of Metformin on Endometrial Cancer
- Adjuvant Tamoxifen and Exemestane in Women With Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer
- ASCO 2017: Abstract Recommendations From Annette Hasenburg—Ovarian Cancer