Oliver Sartor MDDirector of the Radiopharmaceutical Trials, Chief of the Genitourinary Cancer Malignancy Group, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
Dr. Oliver Sartor is an internationally recognized expert in prostate cancer. His medical practice and research have focused on prostate cancer since 1990 when he finished a medical oncology fellowship at the National Cancer Institute (NCI). He has published over 500 peer-reviewed articles, led or co-led multiple national and international clinical studies, including four phase III studies pivotal for FDA approval (Quadramet, Xofigo, Pluvicto, and Jevtana). He has lectured widely, and at last count has given invited lectures in 33 countries.
He has served as the past Chairman of the Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Integration Panel, is past Editor-in-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal Clinical Genitourinary Cancer, and is the Medical Oncology Chair of the GU committee of NRG, a national cancer research group. He is also a past member of the National Cancer Institute Board of Scientific Counselors (Clinical Sciences and Epidemiology).
CONSULTANT: Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA), Astellas, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Blue Earth Diagnostics, Inc., Bavarian Nordic, Bristol Myers Squibb, Clarity Pharmaceuticals, Clovis, Constellation, Dendreon, EMD Serono, Fusion, Isotopen Technologien Meunchen, Janssen, Merck, Moyvant, Myriad, Noria Therapeutics, Inc., Novartis, Noxopharm, Progenics, POINT Biopharma, Pfizer, Sanofi, Tenebio, Telix, Theragnostics.
Grant/Research Support: Advanced Accelerator Applications, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Constellation, Endocyte, Invitae, Janssen, Lantheus, Merck, Progenics, Tenebio.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Apalutamide and Overall Survival in Prostate Cancer
- Treatment of Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer With Darolutamide
- Germline Sequencing DNA Repair Genes in Aggressive vs Nonaggressive Prostate Cancer
- 2020 Top Stories in Advanced Prostate Cancer: Olaparib and Rucaparib FDA Approvals
- Key Takeaways From ESMO: Highlights From Major Prostate Cancer Trials
- PSMA-Targeted Immune Therapy for Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Rucaparib in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer With BRCA1/2 Alteration
- PSMA-Directed Focal Stereotactic Re-Irradiation for Locally Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- PARP Inhibitors for Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Enzalutamide in Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer