Tony Nimeh MDResident, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Tony Nimeh attended medical school at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. Dr. Nimeh has worked with business leaders and civic visionaries to advance clinical research and healthcare systems. He is passionate about medical innovation and has worked with several healthcare technology companies. He is a resident in urology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Minimally Invasive Partial Nephrectomy Is the New Goal Standard for Renal Cancer
- Metal Implants and Allergy
- Getting to the Underlying Cause of Obesity—Part 1: The Role of Functional Medicine in Managing Obesity
- Heroin and Addiction
- Statins and More Statins: New Lipids Guidelines—Part 1
- Statins and More Statins: New Lipids Guidelines—Part 2
- Anti-Bacterial Resistance in Patients Undergoing TRUS Biopsy
- Who Should Be Screened for Lung Cancer?
- Lung Cancer Screening: Balancing Benefit and Harm