Tony Nimeh MDResident, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Tony Nimeh attended medical school at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. Dr. Nimeh has worked with business leaders and civic visionaries to advance clinical research and healthcare systems. He is passionate about medical innovation and has worked with several healthcare technology companies. He is a resident in urology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- The New Bronchiolitis Guidelines
- Monitoring Patients at High Risk for Developing Cutaneous Melanoma—Part 3: Monitoring Frequency for Atypical and Prominent Numbers of Pigmented Lesions
- Monitoring Patients at High Risk for Developing Cutaneous Melanoma—Part 2: Photographic Surveillance
- Monitoring Patients at High Risk for Developing Cutaneous Melanoma—Part 1: General Introduction
- Symptomatic Renal Mass in Poor Surgical Candidate
- Sunscreen Doesn’t Begin to Cover It: Dr. Henry Lim on Photoprotection
- Synthetic Sling Is the Correct Choice for Index Patients With SUI
- Is Testosterone Being Abused in Middle Age?
- Update: Antimicrobial Prophylaxis for Children With Vesicoureteral Reflux—Results of the RIVUR Trial
- Evaluation and Treatment of Cryptorchidism: AUA Guideline