Deborah J. Wexler MD, MScAssociate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Diabetes Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Deborah J. Wexler's research focuses on clinical effectiveness in type 2 diabetes. In addition, she is on the Editorial Board of Diabetes Care, and is a reviewer for multiple journals.
Dr. Wexler reports serving on Data Monitoring Committees for trials of oral semaglutide sponsored by Novo Nordisk.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Effect of a Paleolithic Diet on Liver Fat
- 2015 Top Stories in Diabetes: Sugar-Sweetened Beverages, Obesity, and Type 2 Diabetes
- Shifting Sands: Preventing CVD in Type 2 Diabetes
- Lifestyle Change to Improve Diabetes Outcomes
- Changes in Insulin Delivery Reduce Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetics
- Impact of New Insulin Glargine 300 U/mL vs Glargine 100 U/mL on Glucose Control and Hypoglycemia in T2DM
- Effect of an Inhaled Adrenergic Receptor Agonist on Blood Glucose