Deborah J. Wexler MD, MScAssociate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Diabetes Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Deborah J. Wexler's research focuses on clinical effectiveness in type 2 diabetes. In addition, she is on the Editorial Board of Diabetes Care, and is a reviewer for multiple journals.
Dr. Wexler reports serving on Data Monitoring Committees for trials of oral semaglutide sponsored by Novo Nordisk.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- ADA 2018: Diabetes Care Guidelines
- ADA 2018: Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes
- ADA Scientific Sessions 2018: Recommendations From Dr. Deborah Wexler
- Long-Term Outcomes Associated With Triple-Goal Achievement in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Outcomes Associated With Canagliflozin vs Other Non-Gliflozin Antidiabetic Drugs
- Canagliflozin for Primary and Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Events
- 2017 Top Stories in Diabetes: EXSCEL in Context
- Incidence and Clinical Characteristics of Diabetes Following Pancreatic Disease
- Lifestyle Interventions Improve Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Glucose Self-Monitoring in Non–Insulin Treated Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Does Not Improve Glycemic Control