Deborah J. Wexler MD, MScAssociate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Diabetes Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Deborah J. Wexler's research focuses on clinical effectiveness in type 2 diabetes. In addition, she is on the Editorial Board of Diabetes Care, and is a reviewer for multiple journals.
Dr. Wexler reports serving on Data Monitoring Committees for trials of oral semaglutide sponsored by Novo Nordisk.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- ADA Scientific Sessions 2019: Recommendations From Dr. Deborah Wexler
- Morbidity and Mortality After Lifestyle Intervention for People With Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- 2018 Top Stories in Diabetes: Canagliflozin and Renal Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Levels of Adherence Needed to Achieve Significant Weight Loss
- Clinical Outcomes of an Integrated Primary–Secondary Model of Care for Complex Type 2 Diabetes
- The Look AHEAD Intensive Lifestyle Intervention Is a Promising Weight Loss Intervention in the US Military
- Employer-Based Online Weight-Management Intervention Effective in Promoting Weight Loss
- Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis Linked to Risk of Diabetes
- ADA 2018: Implications of Large Population Data on Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- ADA 2018: Renal Disease and Diabetes