Deborah J. Wexler MD, MScAssociate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Diabetes Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Deborah J. Wexler's research focuses on clinical effectiveness in type 2 diabetes. In addition, she is on the Editorial Board of Diabetes Care, and is a reviewer for multiple journals.
Dr. Wexler reports serving on Data Monitoring Committees for trials of oral semaglutide sponsored by Novo Nordisk.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- 2023 Top Story in Diabetes: The STEP-HFpEF Trial
- Glycemic Outcomes of a Family-Focused Intervention for Adults With Type 2 Diabetes
- Dietary Patterns, Socioeconomic Disparities, and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Impact of Neighborhoods on Diabetes Risk and Outcomes
- Food Insecurity and Diabetes
- Overview of Social Determinants of Health in the Development of Diabetes
- Imposter Syndrome: Diagnose Accurately Before Treating
- 2022 Top Story in Diabetes: Results of the GRADE Trial
- ADA 2022: Recommendations From Dr. Deborah Wexler
- 2021 Top Story in Diabetes: Empagliflozin for Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction