Jeffrey J. Tosoian MD, MPHClinical Lecturer and Fellow, Urologic Oncology, Department of Urology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Jeffrey J. Tosoian is a clinical lecturer and oncology fellow in the Department of Urology at the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed medical school and urology residency at the Brady Urological Institute at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. While in Baltimore, he also earned a Master of Public Health degree in epidemiology and biostatistics. Dr. Tosoian’s research interests lie in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer and other genitourinary malignancies.
Dr. Tosoian holds a leadership role with LynxDx, Inc.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Long-Term Results of Active Surveillance in the Göteborg Prostate Cancer Screening Trial
- ASCO GU 2016: Dr. Matthew Cooperberg's Best of Journals 2015
- Advanced Prostate Cancer PracticeChanger in 2015: Updated Histological Grading
- Advanced Prostate Cancer PracticeChanger in 2015: Neoadjuvant Therapy for Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Disease
- Late Prostatic Bed Recurrence
- 55 Year-Old Man Presenting in Urinary Retention Found to Have Very High Risk Disease
- Prostate Genetic Score and Risk of Prostate Cancer
- Healthy 56 Year-Old Man With High-Volume Gleason Score 8 Prostate Cancer
- Active Surveillance Appears Safe in Carefully Selected Men With Favorable-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Value of Prostate Health Index and Cancer Antigen 3 After Prostatectomy