Jeffrey J. Tosoian MD, MPHClinical Lecturer and Fellow, Urologic Oncology, Department of Urology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Jeffrey J. Tosoian is a clinical lecturer and oncology fellow in the Department of Urology at the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed medical school and urology residency at the Brady Urological Institute at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. While in Baltimore, he also earned a Master of Public Health degree in epidemiology and biostatistics. Dr. Tosoian’s research interests lie in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer and other genitourinary malignancies.
Dr. Tosoian holds a leadership role with LynxDx, Inc.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- ASCO GU 2019: General Session 1: Observations From Dr. Jeffrey Tosoian
- ASCO GU 2019: General Session 2: Observations From Dr. Jeffrey Tosoian
- Active Surveillance of Prostate Cancer Is a Viable Option in Younger Men
- PSA Kinetics Predicts Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance Outcomes
- PSA Recurrence After EBRT + ADT
- Mortality Similar for Prostatectomy and Observation for Early Prostate Cancer
- The Influence of Psychosocial Constructs on the Adherence to Active Surveillance for Localized Prostate Cancer
- Treatment Considerations for Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer
- Use of Active Surveillance for Localized Prostate Cancer Over the Last Two Decades