Gary D. Webb MDEditor-in-Chief for the ChiP Network; Emeritus Editor of the ACHD Learning Center; Consulting Cardiologist, Toronto Congenital Cardiac Centre for Adults, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dr. Webb helped to establish a 15-center network for adult congenital heart (ACHD) patients in Canada. He led the publication of the first set of guidelines for the management of ACHD patients. He co-led the first American recommendations for the management of these patients. He set up the ACHD Learning Center in collaboration with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and ISACHD. He leads the Chip Network, an organization aiming to connect congenital heart professionals globally.
DisclosuresNo disclosures to report.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Early and Late Menarche Associated With Coronary Heart Disease
- 2014 Top Stories in Cardiology: Public Reporting of Pediatric Cardiac Surgical Outcomes: Friend or Foe?
- Results and Safety of Procedures for Congenital Heart Disease
- 2014 Top Stories in Cardiology: Pediatric and Congenital Heart Conditions—Policy
- CV Risk Factors in Adults With Congenital Heart Disease
- Origin of Cardiovascular Risk in Overweight Preschool Children
- The Child or Adolescent With Elevated Blood Pressure
- PACES/HRS Expert Consensus Statement on Arrhythmias in Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Fetal Cardiac Disease
- Adults With Congenital Heart Disease Achieve Survival Advantage With Specialized Care