Gary D. Webb MDEditor-in-Chief for the ChiP Network; Emeritus Editor of the ACHD Learning Center; Consulting Cardiologist, Toronto Congenital Cardiac Centre for Adults, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dr. Webb helped to establish a 15-center network for adult congenital heart (ACHD) patients in Canada. He led the publication of the first set of guidelines for the management of ACHD patients. He co-led the first American recommendations for the management of these patients. He set up the ACHD Learning Center in collaboration with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and ISACHD. He leads the Chip Network, an organization aiming to connect congenital heart professionals globally.
DisclosuresNo disclosures to report.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Survival of Adults With Congenital Heart Disease
- Survival Prospects in Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Sudden Death in Children With Congenital Heart Defects
- Transcatheter Therapies for Valvular and Paravalvular Regurgitation in Structural Heart Disease
- Sudden Death in Childhood Cardiomyopathy
- AHA Statement on Congenital Heart Disease in Older Adults
- Late Outcomes in Adults With Coarctation of the Aorta
- Percutaneous Pulmonary Valve Implantation at 5-Year Follow-Up
- 2014 Top Stories in Cardiology: Pediatric and Congenital Heart Conditions—Surgical Interventions
- 2014 Top Stories in Cardiology: Pediatric and Congenital Heart Conditions—Medical Interventions