Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- AAD 2019 Annual Meeting: Dr. Sarah Chamlin's Take-Aways
- Evaluating the Development of Comorbidities Among Children With Psoriasis
- Travel Distance Affects Adherence to Treatment and Follow-Up Plans for Patients With Infantile Hemangioma
- Skin Care in Preterm Infants
- Factors Associated With Persistent Atopic Dermatitis in Childhood
- 2018 Top Stories in Dermatology: Hope on the Horizon for Children With Severe Atopic Dermatitis
- Relative Efficacy of Systemic Treatments for Atopic Dermatitis
- Management of Complex Arteriovenous Malformations Using a Novel Combination Therapeutic Algorithm
- SPD 2018: Highlights From the Society for Pediatric Dermatology Summer Meeting
- Treatment Efficacy of Probiotics on Atopic Dermatitis: Zooming in on Infants