Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Trends in Healthcare Utilization for Infantile Hemangioma in the US
- Cerebrovascular Anomalies in Children With Segmental Facial Hemangiomas
- Parents' Perspectives on Adherence to Medication for Atopic Dermatitis
- Treatment Patterns of Pediatric Patients With Atopic Dermatitis
- Effects of Merino Wool on Atopic Dermatitis
- Atenolol as an Alternative to Propranolol for Sleep Disturbances in Infantile Hemangiomas
- Atopic Dermatitis and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Economic Burden of Cutaneous Infections in People With Atopic Dermatitis
- Sodium Hypochlorite Body Wash in the Management of S. aureus–Colonized Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
- Sleep Disturbances and Exhaustion in Mothers of Children With Atopic Dermatitis