Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Weight Counseling of Children With Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Daily Emollient During Infancy for Prevention of Eczema
- Treatment of Superficial Vascular Anomalies With Topical Sirolimus
- Death Associated With Nadolol for Infantile Hemangioma
- Prevalence and Severity of Diaper Dermatitis
- Association Between Quality of Life and Improvement in Psoriasis Severity and Extent in Children
- 2019 Top Stories in Dermatology: Atopic Dermatitis in Pediatric Patients
- Efficacy and Safety of Dupilumab in Adolescents With Uncontrolled Atopic Dermatitis
- Cutaneous Sequelae in Neonatal Lupus
- Off-Label Use of Dupilumab in Children With Atopic Dermatitis