Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Guidelines for Phototherapy and Systemic Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
- Guidelines for Atopic Dermatitis Treatment With Topical Therapies
- Wet-Wrap Method With Diluted Corticosteroids Effective in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Atenolol vs Propranolol for the Treatment of Infantile Hemangiomas
- Nd:YAG Laser for "Fractional" Treatment of Angiofibromas
- Methotrexate for Pediatric Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical Clofibrate in Atopic Dermatitis
- Safety of Topical Calcineurin Inhibitors in Atopic Blepharoconjunctivitis
- Disease Course of Early-Onset Atopic Dermatitis
- Clinical Features and Treatment Response in Childhood Lichen Planus