Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Henoch-Schonlein Purpura and Systemic Disease in Children
- 2014 Summer Academy Meeting: Recommendations in Pediatric Dermatology
- Relapse After Systemic Cyclosporine in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Treatment Options for Pediatric Hyperhidrosis
- DRESS Linked to Autoimmune Sequelae
- The Natural History of Chronic Urticaria in Childhood
- Dermatologists Discuss Causes of Hair Loss and Vitiligo in Children
- Prescription Off-Label Acne Therapy in Children Younger Than 12 Years Old
- Indoor Tanning and Early-Onset Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Classification of Port Wine Stains—Prediction of Sturge-Weber Risk