Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Dermatophytid Reactions in Patients With Kerion Celsi
- Propranolol Effect on CNS in Pediatric Patients With Infantile Hemangiomas
- Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum in Children
- Use of Oral and Topical Beta Blockers for Infantile Hemangiomas
- Association of Central Obesity and High Blood Pressure With Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis
- Efficacy of Oxybutynin for Pediatric Palmar and Plantar Hyperhidrosis
- 2014 Top Stories in Dermatology: Atopic Dermatitis
- Management of Atopic Dermatitis
- Direct-Access Online Care Effective for Management of Atopic Dermatitis
- Henoch-Schonlein Purpura and Systemic Disease in Children