Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Alopecia Areata Responds to Hydroxychloroquine: Report From SPD 2015
- Bullying Affects a Lot of Kids With Skin Disorders: Report From SPD 2015
- Oral Antihistamines and Allergic Contact Dermatitis: Report From SPD 2015
- Screening for Comorbidities in Children With Psoriasis: Report From SPD 2015
- EHR-Friendly Eczema Action Plan: Report From SPD 2015
- S. aureus Colonization and Antibiotic Resistance in Atopic Dermatitis: Report From SPD 2015
- Mucosal Lesions in Children: Report From SPD 2015
- The Association Between Atopic Dermatitis and Food Allergies
- Early-Onset Childhood Vitiligo Is Associated With a More Extensive and Progressive Course
- Classification of Vascular Anomalies