Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Efficacy and Safety of Crisaborole Ointment for Atopic Dermatitis
- Infantile Hemangiomas of the Lip
- Adverse Events in Infants Treated With Topical Timolol for Infantile Hemangioma
- Topical Steroid Application to Wet vs Dry Skin in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Rebound Growth of Infantile Hemangiomas After Propranolol Therapy
- AAD 2016 Annual Meeting: Dr. Sarah Chamlin's Take-Aways
- Emergency Department Utilization of Pediatric Dermatology Consultations
- Effects of Bleach and Water Baths on Skin Barrier Function in Atopic Dermatitis
- Food-Specific IgE Measurements Not Helpful in Predicting Food Allergy in Infants With Atopic Dermatitis
- Early Life Exposures Associated With Eczema