Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago specializing in Pediatric Dermatology
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Association of Atopic Dermatitis and Mental Health Outcomes Across Childhood
- Attrition of Topical Calcineurin Inhibitor Use in Atopic Dermatitis
- ED Utilization for Impetigo in Pediatric Population
- Pediatric Lichen Planus
- Neonatal Linear IgA Bullous Dermatosis
- Exposure to Air Pollution and Incidence of Atopic Dermatitis
- Cost Savings of In-Office Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment of Port-Wine Birthmarks Without General Anesthesia
- Association of Acute Short-Term Oral Corticosteroid Use With Severe Adverse Events in Children
- Topical Corticosteroid Use for Atopic Dermatitis in the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Association Between Hospital-Diagnosed Atopic Dermatitis and Psychiatric Disorders in Childhood