Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- High Doses in Head and Neck Radiation Therapy Increase the Risk of Radiation Caries-Related Tooth Loss and Osteoradionecrosis
- Awareness of Radiation-Related Caries in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Is Poor
- Specific Signs on Panoramic Radiography Are Predictive of Likely Inferior Alveolar Nerve Entrapment Root Conformations
- Knowledge of the Potential Risks of Radiation Exposure Is Paramount for Patient Informed Consent
- Optical Coherence Tomography May Permit Detection of Incipient Dental Caries Without Ionizing Radiation
Estimation of x-ray radiation related cancers in US dental offices: Is it worth the risk?Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 2021 Nov 01;132(5)597-608, DK Benn, PS Vig
From MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.