Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Treatment of Periodontal Disease in Patients With Alzheimer Disease Preserves the Dentition and Can Improve Cognitive Function
- Nonsurgical Periodontal Therapy Plays a Role in the Control of Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease Activity
- A Personalized Approach to Dental Treatment Planning, Which Incorporates Motivational and Maintenance Strategies, Is Recommended for the Older Adult With Periodontal Disease
- Dental Care Professionals Serve as the Vanguard in Screening for Eating Disorders
- The Composition of the Oral Microbiome Shifts the Risk Status for Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes Under the Influence of Sex Hormones and Immunologic Alterations
Oral health's inextricable connection to systemic health: Special populations bring to bear multimodal relationships and factors connecting periodontal disease to systemic diseases and conditionsPeriodontol 2000 2021 Oct 01;87(1)11-16, Y Kapila
From MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.