Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Agret F, Cosnes J, Hassani Z, et al. Impact of pregnancy on the clinical activity of Crohn's disease. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2005;21(5):509-513.
- Beaulieu DB, Kane S. Inflammatory bowel disease in pregnancy. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17(22):2696-2701.
- Ng SW, Mahadevan U. My treatment approach to management of the pregnant patient with inflammatory bowel disease. Mayo Clin Proc. 2014;89(3):355-360.
- Mahadevan U, Cucchiara S, Hyams JS, et al. The London Position Statement of the World Congress of Gastroenterology on Biological Therapy for IBD with the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation: pregnancy and pediatrics. Am J Gastroenterol. 2011;106(2):214-23; quiz 224.
- Waljee A, Waljee J, Morris AM, et al. Threefold increased risk of infertility: a meta-analysis of infertility after ileal pouch anal anastomosis in ulcerative colitis. Gut. 2006;55(11):1575-1580.
- Schulze H, Esters P, Dignass A. Review article: the management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis during pregnancy and lactation [published online ahead of print September 9, 2014]. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. DOI: 10.1111/apt.12949.
- Ferrero S, Ragni N. Inflammatory bowel disease: management issues during pregnancy. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2004;270(2):79-85.
- Friedman S, Regueiro MD. Pregnancy and nursing in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2002;31(1):265-273, xii.
- Huang VW, Habal FM. From conception to delivery: Managing the pregnant inflammatory bowel disease patient. World J Gastroenterol. 2014;20(13):3495-3506.
- Caprilli R, Gassull MA, Escher JC, et al. European evidence based consensus on the diagnosis and management of Crohn's disease: special situations. Gut. 2006;55 Suppl 1:i36-i58.
- Gisbert JP, Chaparro M. Safety of anti-TNF agents during pregnancy and breastfeeding in women with inflammatory bowel disease. Am J Gastroenterol. 2013;108(9):1426-1438.
- Ananthakrishnan AN, Cheng A, Cagan A, et al. Mode of childbirth and long-term outcomes in women with inflammatory bowel diseases [published online ahead of print September 12, 2014]. Dig Dis Sci. Doi: 10.1007/s10620-014-3353-6.
- Cheng AG, Oxford EC, Sauk J, et al. Impact of mode of delivery on outcomes in patients with perianal Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2014;20(8):1391-1398.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: