Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Monitoring Patients at High Risk for Developing Cutaneous Melanoma—Part 2: Photographic Surveillance
- Monitoring Patients at High Risk for Developing Cutaneous Melanoma—Part 3: Monitoring Frequency for Atypical and Prominent Numbers of Pigmented Lesions
- Predictive Value of Biopsy Specimens Suspicious for Melanoma
- McClain SE, Mayo KB, Shada AL, et al. Amelanotic melanomas presenting as red skin lesions: a diagnostic challenge with potentially lethal consequences. Int J Dermatol 2012;51(4):420-426.
- Maley A, Rhodes AR. Cutaneous Melanoma: Preoperative Tumor Diameter in a General Dermatology Outpatient Setting. Dermatol Surg. 2014; 40(4):446-454.
- Geller AC, Elwood M, Swetter SM, et al. Factors related to the presentation of thin and thick nodular melanoma from a population-based cancer registry in Queensland Australia. Cancer. 2009;115(6):1318-1327.