Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Hong DS, Fakih MG, Strickler JH, et al. KRAS(G12C) Inhibition with Sotorasib in Advanced Solid Tumors. N Engl J Med. 2020;383(13):1207-1217.
- LoRusso PM, Sebolt-Leopold JS. One Step at a Time - Clinical Evidence That KRAS Is Indeed Druggable. N Engl J Med. 2020;383(13):1277-1278.
- Biernacka A, Tsongalis PD, Peterson JD, et al. The potential utility of re-mining results of somatic HER3-directed ADC mutation testing: KRAS status in lung adenocarcinoma. Cancer Genet. 2016;209(5):195-198.
- Canon J, Rex K, Saiki AY, et al. The clinical KRAS(G12C) inhibitor AMG 510 drives anti-tumour immunity. Nature. 2019;575(7781):217-223.
Li B, Skoulidis F, Falchook G, et al. PS01.07 CodeBreaK 100: Registrational Phase 2 Trial of Sotorasib in KRA HER3-directed ADC Sp.G12C Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Paper presented at: IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC) 2020; January 28-31, 2021; Virtual meeting.
- FDA grants sotorasib priority review designation for the treatment of patients with KRAS G12C-mutated locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer [press release]. Thousand Oaks, CA: Amgen; February 16, 2021.