Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Naidoo J, Sima CS, Rodriguez K, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor exon 20 insertions in advanced lung adenocarcinomas: Clinical outcomes and response to erlotinib. Cancer. 2015;121(18):3212-3220.
- Beau-Faller M, Prim N, Ruppert AM, et al. Rare EGFR exon 18 and exon 20 mutations in non-small-cell lung cancer on 10 117 patients: a multicentre observational study by the French ERMETIC-IFCT network. Ann Oncol. 2014;25(1):126-131.
- Yang JC, Sequist LV, Geater SL, et al. Clinical activity of afatinib in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer harbouring uncommon EGFR mutations: a combined post-hoc analysis of LUX-Lung 2, LUX-Lung 3, and LUX-Lung 6. Lancet Oncol. 2015;16(7):830-838.
- van Veggel B, Madeira RSJFV, Hashemi SMS, et al. Osimertinib treatment for patients with EGFR exon 20 mutation positive non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer. 2020;141:9-13.
- Yun J, Lee SH, Kim SY, et al. Antitumor Activity of Amivantamab (JNJ-61186372), an EGFR-MET Bispecific Antibody, in Diverse Models of EGFR Exon 20 Insertion-Driven NSCLC. Cancer Discov. 2020;10(8):1194-1209.
- Park K, John T, Kim S-W, et al. Amivantamab (JNJ-61186372), an anti-EGFR-MET bispecific antibody, in patients with EGFR exon 20 insertion (exon20ins)-mutated non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). J Clin Oncol. 2020;38(15_suppl):9512-9512.
Sabari JK, Shu CA, Park K, et al. OA04.04 Amivantamab in Post-platinum EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Paper presented at: IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC) 2020; January 28-31, 2021; Virtual meeting.
- Janssen Submits Application to U.S. FDA Seeking Approval of Amivantamab for the Treatment of Patients with Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutations [press release]. Raritan, NJ: Janssen; December 3, 2020.
- Janssen Submits European Marketing Authorisation Application for Amivantamab for the Treatment of Patients with Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutations [press release]. Breese, Belgium: Janssen; December 28, 2020.