Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- High Doses in Head and Neck Radiation Therapy Increase the Risk of Radiation Caries-Related Tooth Loss and Osteoradionecrosis
- Awareness of Radiation-Related Caries in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Is Poor
- Specific Signs on Panoramic Radiography Are Predictive of Likely Inferior Alveolar Nerve Entrapment Root Conformations
- Three-Quarters of Cancers Attributed to Dental Radiography Could Be Avoided by Use of Rectangular Collimation and Application of Selection Criteria
- Optical Coherence Tomography May Permit Detection of Incipient Dental Caries Without Ionizing Radiation
Does radiology require informed consent for radiation risk?Br J Radiol 2021 Nov 01;94(1127)20210620, EM Davies, AJ Bridges, EM Chung
From MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.