Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Tang N, Li D, Wang X, et al. Abnormal coagulation parameters are associated with poor prognosis in patients with novel coronavirus pneumonia. J Thromb Haemost. 2020;18(4):844-847.
- Lillicrap D. Disseminated intravascular coagulation in patients with 2019-nCoV pneumonia. J Thromb Haemost. 2020;18(4):786-787.
- Zhang H, Zhou P, Wei Y, et al. Histopathologic changes and SARS-CoV-2 immunostaining in the lung of a patient with COVID-19. Ann Intern Med. 2020 Mar 12. doi: 10.7326/M20-0533. [Epub ahead of print.]
- Tang N, Bai H, Chen X, et al. Anticoagulant treatment is associated with decreased mortality in severe coronavirus disease 2019 patients with coagulopathy. J Thromb Haemost. 2020 Mar 27. doi: 10.1111/jth.14817. [Epub ahead of print.]
- Wang J, Hajizadeh N, Moore EE, et al. Tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) treatment for COVID-19 associated acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS): a case series. J Thromb Haemost. 2020 Apr 8. doi: 10.1111/jth.14828. [Epub ahead of print.]
- Porfidia A, Pola R. Venous thromboembolism in COVID-19 patients. J Thromb Haemost. 2020 Apr 15. doi: 10.1111/jth.14842. [Epub ahead of print.]
- Klok FA, Kruip MJHA, van der Meer NJM, et al. Incidence of thrombotic complications in critically ill ICU patients with COVID-19. Thromb Res. 2020 Apr 10. doi: 10.1016/j.thromres.2020.04.013. [Epub ahead of print.]
- Zhang Y, Xiao M, Zhang S, et al. Coagulopathy and antiphospholipid antibodies in patients with Covid-19. N Engl J Med. 2020 Apr 8. doi: 10.1056/NEJMc2007575. [Epub ahead of print.]