Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2015. CA Cancer J Clin. 2015;65(1):5-29.
- Ritch CR, Graves AJ, Keegan KA, et al. Increasing use of observation among men at low risk for prostate cancer mortality. J Urol. 2015;193(3):801-806.
- Cooperberg MR, Carroll PR. Trends in Management for Patients with Localized Prostate Cancer, 1990-2013. JAMA. 2015;314(1):80-82.
- Warlick C, Trock BJ, Landis P, et al. Delayed versus immediate surgical intervention and prostate cancer outcome. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2006;98(5):355-357.
- Tosoian JJ, Sundi D, Trock BJ, et al. Pathologic Outcomes in Favorable-risk Prostate Cancer: Comparative Analysis of Men Electing Active Surveillance and Immediate Surgery [published online October 5, 2015]. Eur Urol. doi: 10.1016/j.eururo.2015.09.032.
- Sundi D, Faisal FA, Trock BJ, et al. Reclassification rates are higher among African-American men than Caucasians on active surveillance. Urology. 2015;85(1):155-160.
- Moreira DM, Fleshner NE, Freedland SJ. Baseline Perineural Invasion is Associated with Shorter Time to Progression in Men with Prostate Cancer Undergoing Active Surveillance: Results from the REDEEM Study. J Urol. 2015;194(5):1258-1263.
Advanced Prostate Cancer Center of Excellence
Visit our Advanced Prostate Cancer Center of Excellence for additional, in-depth coverage.