Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- National Academy of Medicine. Action Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience. National Plan for health workforce well-being. Accessed November 11, 2022.
- Eldridge LA, Estrich CG, Gurenlian JR, et al. US dental health care workers' mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. J Am Dent Assoc. 2022;153(8):740-749.
- Gurenlian JR, Morrissey R, Estrich CG, et al. Employment Patterns of Dental Hygienists in the United States During the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Dent Hyg. 2021;95(1):17-24.
- Smith CS, Kennedy E, Quick K, et al. Dental faculty well-being amid COVID-19 in fall 2020: A multi-site measure of burnout, loneliness, and resilience. J Dent Educ. 2022;86(4):406-415.
- Arnett MC, Ramaswamy V, Evans MD, et al. Impact of Covid-19 on dental hygiene educators: A national survey. J Dent Educ. 2022;86(7):781-791.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: