Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Ng KL, Gibson EM, Hubbard R, et al. Fluoxetine Maintains a State of Heightened Responsiveness to Motor Training Early After Stroke in a Mouse Model. Stroke. 2015;46(10):2951-2960.
- AVERT Trial Collaboration group. Efficacy and safety of very early mobilisation within 24 h of stroke onset (AVERT): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2015;386(9988):46-55.
- Dromerick AW, Geed S, Barth J, et al. Critical Period After Stroke Study (CPASS): A phase II clinical trial testing an optimal time for motor recovery after stroke in humans. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2021;118(39):2026676118.
- Godecke E, Armstrong E, Rai T, et al. A randomized control trial of intensive aphasia therapy after acute stroke: The Very Early Rehabilitation for SpEech (VERSE) study. Int J Stroke. 2021;16(5):556-572.
- Fridriksson J, Hillis AE. Current Approaches to the Treatment of Post-Stroke Aphasia. J Stroke. 2021;23(2):183-201.
- Fridriksson J, Rorden C, Elm J, et al. Transcranial direct current stimulation vs sham stimulation to treat aphasia after stroke: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA Neurol. 2018;75(12):1470-1476.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: