Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Beigel JH, Tomashek KM, Dodd LE, et al. Remdesivir for the treatment of Covid-19 — final report. N Engl J Med. 2020;383(19):1813-1826.
- Annane D, Pastores SM, Rochwerg B, et al. Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of critical illness-related corticosteroid insufficiency (CIRCI) in critically ill patients (Part I): Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) and European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) 2017. Intensive Care Med. 2017;43(12):1751-1763.
- Villar J, Añón JM, Ferrando C, et al. Efficacy of dexamethasone treatment for patients with the acute respiratory distress syndrome caused by COVID-19: Study protocol for a randomized controlled superiority trial. Trials. 2020;21(1):717.
- RECOVERY Collaborative Group; Horby P, Lim WS, Emberson J, et al. Effect of dexamethasone in hospitalized patients with COVID-19: preliminary report. N Engl J Med. 2020 Jul 17. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa2021436. Online ahead of print.
- Dequin PF, Heming N, Meziani F, et al. Effect of hydrocortisone on 21-day mortality or respiratory support among critically ill patients with COVID-19: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA. 2020;324(13):1298-1306.
- Tomazini BM, Maia IS, Cavalcanti AB, et al. Effect of dexamethasone on days alive and ventilator-free in patients with moderate or severe acute respiratory distress syndrome and COVID-19: the CoDEX randomized clinical trial. JAMA. 2020;324(13):1307-1316.
- Angus DC, Derde L, Al-Beidh F, et al. Effect of hydrocortisone on mortality and organ support in patients with severe COVID-19: the REMAP-CAP COVID-19 corticosteroid domain randomized clinical trial. JAMA. 2020;324(13):1317-1329.
- Morgan P, Tregunno D, Brydges R, et al. Using a situational awareness global assessment technique for interprofessional obstetrical team training with high fidelity simulation. J Interprof Care. 2015;29(1):13-19.
- Sterne JAC, Murthy S, Diaz JV, et al. Association between administration of systemic corticosteroids and mortality among critically ill patients with COVID-19: a meta-analysis. JAMA. 2020;324(13):1330-1341.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: