Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Cardoso F, van't Veer LJ, Poncet C, et al. MINDACT: Long-term results of the large prospective trial testing the 70-gene signature MammaPrint as guidance for adjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer patients. Paper presented at: ASCO 2020 Annual Meeting. Abstract 506.
- van 't Veer LJ, Cardoso F, Poncet C, et al. How low is low risk: MINDACT updated outcome and treatment benefit in patients considered clinical low risk and stratified by genomic signature, age and nodal status. Paper presented at: SABCS 2020 Virtual Meeting. Abstract GS4-11.
- Kevin Kalinsky1, William E Barlow2, Funda Meric-Bernstam3, Julie First results from a phase III randomized clinical trial of standard adjuvant endocrine therapy +/- chemotherapy in patients (pts) with 1-3 positive nodes, hormone receptor-positive and HER2-negative breast cancer with recurrence score < 25: SWOG S1007 (RxPonder). Paper presented at: SABCS 2020 Virtual Meeting. Abstract GS3-00.
- Noordhoek I, Treuner K, Putter H, et al. Breast Cancer Index Predicts Extended Endocrine Benefit to Individualize Selection of Patients with HR+ Early-stage Breast Cancer for 10 Years of Endocrine Therapy. Clin Cancer Res. 2020 Oct 27. doi: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-20-2737. Online ahead of print.
- Sparano JA, Gray RJ, Makower DF, et al. Adjuvant Chemotherapy Guided by a 21-Gene Expression Assay in Breast Cancer. N Engl J Med. 2018;379(2):111-121.
- Nitz U, Gluz O, Clemens M, et al. West German Study PlanB Trial: Adjuvant Four Cycles of Epirubicin and Cyclophosphamide Plus Docetaxel Versus Six Cycles of Docetaxel and Cyclophosphamide in HER2-Negative Early Breast Cancer. .J Clin Oncol. 2019;37(10):799-808.
- Harbeck N, Gluz O, Kuemmel S, et al. Endocrine therapy alone in patients with intermediate or high-risk luminal early breast cancer (0-3 lymph nodes), Recurrence Score <26 and Ki67 response after preoperative endocrine therapy: Primary outcome results from the WSG-ADAPT HR+/HER2- trial. Paper presented at: SABCS 2020 Virtual Meeting. Abstract GS4.04.
- Regan MM, Francis PA, Pagani O, et al. Absolute Benefit of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapies for Premenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Negative Early Breast Cancer: TEXT and SOFT Trials. J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34(19):2221-2231.
- Sparano JA, Crager MR, Tang G, et al. Development and Validation of a Tool Integrating the 21-Gene Recurrence Score and Clinical-Pathological Features to Individualize Prognosis and Prediction of Chemotherapy Benefit in Early Breast Cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2020 Dec 11. doi: 10.1200/JCO.20.03007. Online ahead of print.
- Bartlett DC, Treuner SK, Zhang Y, et al. Breast Cancer Index and prediction of benefit from extended endocrine therapy in breast cancer patients treated in the Adjuvant Tamoxifen—To Offer More? (aTTom) trial. Ann Oncol. 2019;30(11):1776-1783.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: