Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Sledge GW, Jr, Toi M, Neven P, et al. The effect of abemaciclib plus fulvestrant on overall survival in hormone receptor-positive, ERBB2-negative breast cancer that progressed on endocrine therapy-MONARCH 2: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA Oncol. 2019;6(1):116-124.
- Goetz MP, Toi M, Campone M, et al. MONARCH 3: abemaciclib as initial therapy for advanced breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2017;35(32):3638-3646.
- Johnston S, Martin M, Di Leo A, et al. MONARCH 3 final PFS: a randomized study of abemaciclib as initial therapy for advanced breast cancer. NPJ Breast Cancer. 2019;5:5.
- Johnston SRD, Harbeck N, Hegg R, et al. Abemaciclib combined with endocrine therapy for the adjuvant treatment of HR+, HER2-, node-positive, high-risk, early breast cancer (monarchE). J Clin Oncol. 2020 Sep 20. doi:10.1200/JCO.20.02514. Online ahead of print.
- Mayer EL, Gnant MI, DeMichele A, et al. PALLAS: a randomized phase III trial of adjuvant palbociclib with endocrine therapy versus endocrine therapy alone for HR+/HER2- early breast cancer. ESMO Virtual Congress 2020.
- PENELOPE-B Trial of IBRANCE® (palbociclib) in Early Breast Cancer Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint. News release. October 9, 2020.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: