Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Craig AK, McAllister LM, Evans S, Melendi ME. Telemedicine consults to assess neonatal encephalopathy are feasible in the neonatal intensive care unit. J Perinatol. 2020 Sep 21. doi:10.1038/s41372-020-00828-3. Online ahead of print.
- Ben-Pazi H, Beni-Adani L, Lamdan R. Accelerating telemedicine for cerebral palsy during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Front Neurol. 2020;11:746.
- Panda PK, Dawman L, Panda P, Sharawat IK. Feasibility and effectiveness of teleconsultation in children with epilepsy amidst the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in a resource-limited country. Seizure. 2020;81:29-35.
- Niemann MH, Alvarado MC, Camayd-Muñoz C, et al. A multimodal telehealth strategy to improve pediatric epilepsy care. Pediatr Clin North Am. 2020;67(4):629-634.
- Tenforde AS, Borgstrom H, Polich G, et al. Outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy synchronous telemedicine: a survey study of patient satisfaction with virtual visits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2020;99(11):977-981.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: