Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Safavi F, Nourbakhsh B, Azimi AR. 3B-cell depleting therapies may affect susceptibility to acute respiratory illness among patients with multiple sclerosis during the early COVID-19 epidemic in Iran. Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2020;43:102195.
- Wolinsky JS, Arnold DL, Brochet B, et al. Long-Term Follow-Up From the ORATORIO Trial of Ocrelizumab for Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis: A Post-Hoc Analysis From the Ongoing Open-label Extension of the Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial. Lancet Neurol. 2020;19(12):998-1009.
- Bar-Or A, Calkwood JC, Chognot C, et al. Effect of Ocrelizumab on Vaccine Responses in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis: The VELOCE Study. Neurology. 2020;95(14):1999-2008.
- Disanto G, Ripellino P, Riccitelli GC, et al. De-Escalating Rituximab Dose Results in Stability of Clinical, Radiological, and Serum Neurofilament Levels in Multiple Sclerosis. Mult Scler. 2020 Aug 25. doi.org/10.1177/1352458520952036. Online ahead of print.
- Chisari CG, Grimaldi LM, Salemi G, et al. Clinical Effectiveness of Different Natalizumab Interval Dosing Schedules in a Large Italian Population of Patients With Multiple Sclerosis. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2020;91:1297-1303.
- Paul S, Mondal GP, Bhattacharyya R, et al. Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders. J Neurol Sci. 2020 Nov 11. doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2020.117225. Online ahead of print.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: