Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Birbal RS, Ni Dhubhghaill S, Bourgonje VJA, et al. Five-year graft survival and clinical outcomes of 500 consecutive cases after descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty. Cornea. 2020;39(3):290-297.
- Pierné K, Panthier C, Courtin R, et al. Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty after failed penetrating keratoplasty. Cornea. 2019;38(3):280-284.
- Schrittenlocher S, Schlereth SL, Siebelmann S, et al. Long-term outcome of descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMEK) following failed penetrating keratoplasty (PK). Acta Ophthalmol. 2020;98(7):e901-e906.
- Anshu A, Price MO, Price FW. Descemet’s stripping endothelial keratoplasty: long-term graft survival and risk factors for failure in eyes with preexisting glaucoma. Ophthalmology. 2012;119(10):1982-1987.
- Sorkin N, Mimouni M, Kisilevsky E, et al. Four-year survival of Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty in patients with previous glaucoma surgery. Am J Ophthalmol. 2020;218:7-16.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: