Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Tonetti MS, Bottenberg P, Conrads G, et al. Dental caries and periodontal diseases in the ageing population: call to action to protect and enhance oral health and well-being as an essential component of healthy ageing - Consensus report of group 4 of the joint EFP/ORCA workshop on the boundaries between caries and periodontal diseases. J Clin Periodontol. 2017;44 Suppl 18:S135-S144.
- Marchesan JT, Byrd KM, Moss K, et al. Flossing is associated with improved oral health in older adults. J Dent Res. 2020;99(9):1047-1053.
- Vernon LT, Da Silva APB, Seacat JD. In defense of flossing: part II-can we agree it’s premature to claim flossing is ineffective to help prevent periodontal diseases? J Evid Based Dent Pract. 2017;17(3):149-158.
- Vernon LT, Seacat JD. In defense of flossing: can we agree it’s premature to claim flossing is ineffective to prevent dental caries? J Evid Based Dent Pract. 2017;17(2):71-75.
- Marchesan JT, Morelli T, Moss K, et al. Interdental cleaning is associated with decreased oral disease prevalence. J Dent Res. 2018;97(7):773-778.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: