Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Bertl K, Neuner H, Meran A, et al. Does the time-point of orthodontic space closure initiation after tooth extraction affect the incidence of gingival cleft development? A randomized controlled clinical triaI. J Periodontol. 2020;91(5):572-581.
- Reichert C, Kutschera E, Plötz C, et al. Incidence and severity of gingival invaginations associated with early versus late initiation of orthodontic space closure after tooth extraction: a multicenter pilot and randomized controlled trial. J Orofac Orthop. 2017;78(5):415-425.
- Fleming PS, Fedorowicz Z, Johal A, et al. Surgical adjunctive procedures for accelerating orthodontic treatment. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;2015(6):CD010572.
- El‐Angbawi A, McIntyre GT, Fleming PS, Bearn DR. Non‐surgical adjunctive interventions for accelerating tooth movement in patients undergoing fixed orthodontic treatment. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;2015(11):CD010887.
- Rekhi U, Catunda RQ, Gibson MP. Surgically accelerated orthodontic techniques and periodontal response: a systematic review. Eur J Orthod. 2020 Jan 15. doi:10.1093/ejo/cjz103. Online ahead of print.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: