Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Estrich CG, Mikkelsen M, Morrissey R, et al. Estimating COVID-19 prevalence and infection control practices among US dentists. J Am Dent Assoc. 2020;151(11):815-824.
- Kluytmans-van den Bergh MF, Buiting AG, Pas SD, et al. Prevalence and clinical presentation ofhealth care workers with symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 in 2 Dutch hospitals during an early phase of the pandemic. JAMA Network Open. 2020; 3(5):e209673.
- Lai X, Wang M, Qin C, et al. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-2019) infection among health care workers and implications for prevention measures in a tertiary hospital in Wuhan, China. JAMA Network Open. 2020; 3(5):e209666.
- Mani NS, Budak JZ, Lan KF, et al. Prevalence of COVID-19 infection and outcomes among symptomatic healthcare workers in Seattle, Washington. Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Jun 16. doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciaa761. Online ahead of print.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVIDView summary ending on June 13, 2020. Available at: https://www. cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/ past-reports/06192020.html. Accessed July 6, 2020.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guidance for Dental Settings: interim infection prevention and control guidance for dental settings during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Available at: https://www.cdc. gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/dental-settings.html. Accessed June 29, 2020.