Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Gutzmer R, Stroyakovskiy D, Gogas H, et al. Atezolizumab, vemurafenib, and cobimetinib as first-line treatment for unresectable advanced BRAFV600 mutation-positive melanoma (IMspire150): primary analysis of the randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial. Lancet. 2020;395(10240)1835-1844.
- Eroglu Z. Atezolizumab, vemurafenib, and cobimetinib as first-line treatment for unresectable advanced BRAFV600 mutation–positive melanoma. PracticeUpdate website. July 5, 2020. Accessed November 20, 2020.
- Nathan P, Dummer R, Long GV, et al. Spartalizumab plus dabrafenib and trametinib in patients with previously untreated BRAF V600-mutant unresectable or metastatic melanoma: results from the randomized part 3 of the phase III COMBI-i trial. Ann Oncol. 2020;31(suppl 4):LBA43.
- Nathan PD. ESMO 2020: COMBI-i fails to demonstrate benefit of adding spartalizumab to dabrafenib and trametinib for unresectable/metastatic melanoma. PracticeUpdate website. September 24, 2020. Accessed November 20, 2020.
- Dummer R, Lebbé C, Atkinson V, et al. Combined PD-1, BRAF and MEK inhibition in advanced BRAF-mutant melanoma: safety run-in and biomarker cohorts of COMBI-i. Nat Med. 2020;26(10)1557-1563.
- Van Akooi ACJ, VanderWalde A, Eroglu Z. Combined PD-1, BRAF, and MEK inhibition in advanced BRAF-mutant melanoma. PracticeUpdate website. October 27, 2020. Accessed November 20, 2020.