Sign in to PracticeUpdate
Only registered members have full access to PracticeUpdate content.
- Siu AL. Screening for Depression in Adults: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. JAMA. 2016;315(4):380-387.
- Qaseem A, Barry MJ, Kansagara D. Nonpharmacologic Versus Pharmacologic Treatment of Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder: A Clinical Practice Guideline From the American College of Physicians. Ann Intern Med. 2016;164(5):350-359.
- Kvelde T, McVeigh C, Toson B, et al. Depressive symptomatology as a risk factor for falls in older people: systematic review and meta-analysis. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2013;61(5):694-706.
- By the American Geriatrics Society Beers Criteria Update Expert Panel. American Geriatrics Society 2015 Updated Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2015;63(11):2227-2246.
- Gandhi S, Shariff SZ, Al-Jaishi A, et al. Second-Generation Antidepressants and Hyponatremia Risk: A Population-Based Cohort Study of Older Adults [published online October 20, 2016]. Am J Kidney Dis. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2016.08.020.
Disclosure statements are available on the authors' profiles: